Atosa MRSA-1-D One (1) Compartment Sink
Atosa MRSA-1-D One (1) Compartment Sink, Atosa is dedicated to designing and professional grade stainless steel restaurant equipment. Tasteful and elegant for any kitchen. Ergonomic designed to complement your kitchen.
The Traditional American inspired designed recessed door handles, rounded door edge, and the rounded interior corner are constructed for day-to-day use.
The refrigeration systems matched and balanced oversized, high efficient compressor use of advanced technologies and components creates an environmentally friendly refrigeration system with shorter run times, lower energy consumption, and the coldest holding temperatures.
The ozone-friendly and climate-friendly refrigerator uses CFC-Free refrigerants. UNIT FEATURES: Exterior and interior stainless steel construction. Heavy duty construction. Self-closing and stay open door.
Efficient refrigeration system. Round corner design. Recessed door handle. Standard safety door lock. Magnetic door gaskets. Pre-installed castors. Pre-installed shelves.
- Entire sink is formed from a single sheet, fused and polished creating a one-piece sanitary unit
- 18’’ left and right drainboards
- All exposed welds are grounded smooth and polished to blend with adjacent surfaces providing a satin finish
- Large radius on all corners both vertically and horizontally
- Creased and angled drain boards for easy drainage
- Galvanized legs are standard on all models
- Adjustable ABS bullet feet
- Faucets sold separately
- Leg cross bar (pair) part #: MRPN007
- Atosa MRSA-1-D One (1) Compartment Sink
- 54″W x 24″D x 44-1/2″H overall size
- (1) 18″W x 18″ front-to-back x 12″ deep sink compartment
- 18″ left & right drainboards
- 18 gauge stainless steel
- galvanized legs
- adjustable ABS feet
New products are currently under development, and will be available in the near future. We are constantly working on expanding our line to meet the growing demands in the food service industry.
All of our merchandise is environmentally safe, utilizing CFC-Free refrigerants in both refrigerators and freezers. In addition to the food service industry, Atosa markets worldwide to businesses whose cooling requirements are very demanding, such as: schools, hotels, restaurants, markets and other commercial institutions. We have built our reputation on service, quality and price!
Over the past several years, Atosa has made substantial investments in new state-of-the-art equipment, including our Salvagnini Automatic bending machine, an Armada CNC punching machine, and other equipment to ensure that every Atosa Refrigerator exceeds the highest quality standards. Atosa has introduced the international advanced technologies from Italy, Japan, and Germany. Every stage of the manufacturing process, including engineering, design, and fabrication, is done in-house by our qualified and experienced personnel.