- Atosa MWF9007 Solid Top Chest Freezer, 7 cu. ft.
- Factory Direct prices! Continental is a Atosa authorized Dealer
- Atosa Solid Top Freezers are uniquely designed to store ice cream and all types of frozen merchandise and seasonal specialties.
- 3 inch insulation foam wall secure cold effect using environmentally friendly refrigeration system.
- Maintains -10° F (-23.33 °C) to – 1 °F, ideal for both ice cream and frozen food. Exterior white pre-coated steel cabinet is durable and permanent.
- Interior white pre-coated aluminum is NSF Sanitation approved and is durable and easy to clean.
- Convenient defrost drain for easy cleaning. 2” (50MM) diameter stem casters.
- Standard Epoxy coated white basket to keep smaller items in place.
- Manufacturer Atosa
- Model Number MWF9007
- Number of Doors 1
- Capacity 7 Cu. Ft.
- Climate Types 5
- Door Type Solid
- Depth 26.5″
- Height 33″
- Horsepower 1/8 HP
- Length 38″
- Opening Style Swinging
- Temperature -10 – -1 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Voltage 115/60/1
- Weight 88 lbs.
All of our merchandise is environmentally safe, utilizing CFC-Free refrigerants in both refrigerators and freezers. In addition to the food service industry, Atosa markets worldwide to businesses whose cooling requirements are very demanding, such as: schools, hotels, restaurants, markets and other commercial institutions. We have built our reputation on service, quality and price!
Over the past several years, Atosa has made substantial investments in new state-of-the-art equipment, including our Salvagnini Automatic bending machine, an Armada CNC punching machine, and other equipment to ensure that every Atosa Refrigerator exceeds the highest quality standards. Atosa has introduced the international advanced technologies from Italy, Japan, and Germany. Every stage of the manufacturing process, including engineering, design, and fabrication, is done in-house by our qualified and experienced personnel.
At Atosa, we are also dedicated to designing and producing professional grade stainless steel food pans, chafing dishes, food warmers, and beverage dispensers. We keep in mind the people that have to use our product on a day-to-day basis in order to create products that have real value and can help make your operation run smoother, more efficiently, more effectively. It is our constant goal to give you exactly what you need in your professional kitchen. To meet our customers immediate needs, we maintain a large variety of inventory in our corporate warehouses.
We are presently located in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Washington. Prior to shipping, all Atosa Refrigeration units must pass an intense series of tests for a minimum run time of 24 hours. These tests include computer refrigerant charging and vacuum leak decay checks, helium leak detection, vibration noise level, visual examination and a temperature analysis.
Atosa MWF9007 Solid Top Chest Freezer
|Dimensions||40 × 23 × 35 in|