Outdoor Portable Fryer Double Tank Propane
- Stainless steel cabinet, fry tanks
- Two 14″ wheels and two total lock casters
- Two fry baskets per tank with plastic-coated handles
- Three heat exchanger tubes per tank are positioned for easy cleaning
- Tank holder to hold 30 Lb. vertical propane tank
- Stainless steel tank cover
- Two-stage regulator and hose on LP models
- Ships fully assembled on a skid
- 1.25″ full port ball type drain valve with a drain pipe extension
Our Sierra outdoor grills are manufactured to provide the chef with superior performance and reliability; and have the cooking power that a commercial environment is accustomed to. Body, base, burners and roll covers constructed entirely of stainless steel for longevity and utmost durability. The stainless steel burners are all 15,000 BTU’s each which will guarantee perfect broiling results time and time again. Cook with Style, Cook with Sierra.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Welded stainless steel tank
- Heavy duty burners with a stnding flame and standby pilots
- High quality thermostat maintains select temperature automatically between 200°F-400°F
- Oil cooling zone in the bottom of the tank captures food particles and extends oil life
- Safety valve with an automatic voltage stabilizing function
- Self-reset high temperature limiting device
- Two(2) nickel plated baskets with coated handles standard
- Wire crumb rack and basket hanger standard
- Available in Natural & Propane gas
- 3/4 ” NPT rear gas connection and regulator
- Four(4) casters standard
- Leg kit part #: 301110006
- Fryer splash guard
- Major Canadian Cities Only!
- The Sierra all-purpose fryers feature outstanding reliability and durability.
- Capable of cooking a wide variety of fried foods with consistent uniformity and great taste.
- Three highly efficient cast iron burners and stainless steel tubes create a large heat transfer area for even heat distribution.
- 90,000 BTUs/hr
- Three highly ecient cast iron burners and stainless steel tubes create a large heat transfer area for even heat distribution. Our durable temperature probe senses temperature changes and activates a quick burner response. The temperature for the SRF-35/40 ranges from 200°F (93°C) to 400°F (204°C). Includes Millivolt safety control system.
- Every inch of the frypot and cold zone can be cleaned and wiped down by hand. The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning.
- Heavy-duty fryer baskets and adjustable feet
- Thermostat controls
- Flame failure safety device
- Burner safety valves
- Ignition and pilot light
- Attachable drain connection to facilitate draining
- Stainless steel tube style tank
- 3/4″ rear gas connection
- Stainless steel basket and lid (included)