Eurodib Single electric crepe makers CEEB42-208
This electric crepe maker CEEB42-208 is the perfect way to cook up delicious crepes that your customers will love! Ideal for light commercial use, this unit can produce up to 60 crepes per hour on its 16″ cast iron cooking plate. This versatile piece of equipment can also make pancakes, blinis, tortillas, chapatis, and even Peking duck.
A spiral-shaped heating element directly integrated into the plate provides even heating across the whole surface, while a counter-plate helps it maintain temperature with minimal heat loss. The simple dial thermostat design lets you adjust the temperature from 230 – 572 degrees Fahrenheit, and it comes with a pilot light so that you can see it at a glance when the unit is turned on.
Wall guards keep the electric crepe maker CEEB42-208 from bumping into the walls or flammable objects while it’s hot, and it comes with a wooden spreader so that you can start using it right away! It requires a 208-240V electrical connection and a cord and plug are included.
- Homogeneous cooking: Equipped with a high temperature and spiral-shaped heating element, directly integrated into the cast iron plate: it heats the cast iron homogeneously with very good inertia,
- Reinforced insulation: A double-skin effect counter-plate makes it possible to maintain the temperature over the whole cooking surface without heat loss,
- High power: high-performance crepe maker suitable for outdoor use (60 crepes/h cooked on both sides),
- Features: Thermostat 110 to 300°C (230 to 572°F) , pilot light. Wooden spreader included,
- Ideal for crepes, buckwheat pancakes, Indian Tampuras, Indonesian Chapatis, blinis, etc. Very popular in Asian cuisine for preparing Peking duck.
- This crepe maker is equipped with a cast-iron plate requiring a seasoning phase before the first use.
- Usage: Cook; Preparation
- Brand: Eurodib
- Certification: UL LISTED
- Product Warranty 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Length: 18
- Height: 5.25
- Clearance: no
- Certificates: UL LISTED
- Product Origin: France