- Stainless steel exterior including front, back sides, kick plate, back guard and over shelf
- 60” combination ranges standard with either a 24”, 36” or 48” griddle top with 2, 4 or 6 burners
- Heavy duty 3/4” thick polished steel griddle plate
- Drip tray provided under burners to catch grease drippings
- 32,000 BTU top burners, 27,000 BTU griddle & 27,000 BTU oven burners
- Oven temperature range between 175°F to 550°F
- Standing pilot for open top burners
- Oven pilot with 100% safety shut off
- Enamel interior oven for easy cleaning
- Multiple position oven rack guides
- Two(2) chrome oven rack per oven standard
- AGR-2B48G is available in Natural
- AGR-4B36G and AGR-6B24G are available in Natural and Propane
- 3/4” NPT rear gas connection and regulator provided
- Four(4) casters standard
- Leg kit part #: 301110006
- Extra oven rack part #: 301100012
• Stainless steel front and sides. • 12" Splash guards. • 3/4” (19.05mm) thick polished carbon steel working griddle plate. • Fully welded griddle plate. • Enameled griddle burner placed every 12",providing uniformity when operating. • Accessible pilots through front panel. • Easily removable stainless steel griddle grease trap.
• 1-year parts and labor warranty. • Stainless steel front and sides. • 12" x 12" cast iron top grates designed for easy movement of pots across top sections. • Deflectors to direct waste to crumb/drip pan. • Landing ledge, promoting safety and great functionality. • Orange paint injected aluminum knobs providing for better toughness and durability. • Easily removable stainless steel crumb/drip pan.
• Oven with snap action thermostat from 210°F to 550°F and 100% safety shut off. • 26 1⁄2" Standard bakery depth on all ovens. • Double-sided enamel oven cavity (Exterior and interior top, bottom, and sides). • Heavy-duty wire oven rack – 1/8" diameter. • The standard oven has 3 shelf positions and 1 rack. • Counterweight balanced doors. • Units are shipped ready for Natural Gas(NG). A Propane Gas(LP) conversion kit and NG/LP regulator is supplied with the unit.